SAP Order Status Teco
If any prod order has Active Status as TECO, it means ending of Order in logical view.
system executes following Action as soon as order gets status Teco.
1. Prod Order will not be relevant to MRP or Prod order wont be considered during MRP run.
2. All reservation against Prod Order will be deleted/Cleared.
3. Capacity Requirement against order would be deleted.
4. Purchase Requisition for External Operation Or non Stock Items will be cleared.
5. Prod Order and it's operation gets status Teco.
6. Material Posting can be done to Order even after Teco.
we can restrict material posting on after active status Teco,same can be achived by Order Status control t code BS22.
Your feedback is important to us. Please mail your suggestions/issues to amit@Erpbizz.com.
©2006-2014 ERPbizz.com. All rights reserved.
product names used or published in ERPbizz.com are trademarks of their respective companies. ERPbizz.COM, is not affiliated with any company.
This is Purely Knowledge Sharing Platform Hence Readers are requested to test all scenarios before implementation in live server.