SAP Material Download
Automatic COGI Cleaning
In SAP PP, this is always time consuming to check transaction in Error i.e. COGI T Code.
We can’t do month or year end with these errors records.
What is COGI?
COGI is a T code used to clear the Goods movement that has been collected as errors
Why Entries go to COGI
1. When there is lock Entry in the table.
2. When there is deficit of stock for the issue material
3. If the Master Data not correct (Missing St Loc,).
4. Incorrect posting date (Previous Period Date).
There can also be some others reason for COGI so it is suggested to check COGI records frequently.
Entries in COGI Needs to be cleared periodically, if you want to avoid manual intervention to clear COGI so SAP has provided few standard programs.
we can use above programs for COGI Clear in Background Purpose.
Just Schedule the BG Jobs for the programs once the system has been setup for the usage.
in background Scheduling always remember all Programs should have different Timing, Otherwise there would be conflict.
This is very important to follow
* No COGI should be left unattended.
* Proper posting to be done.
* Inventory must be accurate.
* Costs are booked correctly etc etc.
Your feedback is important to us. Please mail your suggestions/issues to amit@Erpbizz.com.
©2006-2014 ERPbizz.com. All rights reserved.
product names used or published in ERPbizz.com are trademarks of their respective companies. ERPbizz.COM, is not affiliated with any company.
This is Purely Knowledge Sharing Platform Hence Readers are requested to test all scenarios before implementation in live server.